Autism Empowerment Radio Guest
At the current time, Linda has six of her seven kids in scouting. Her 19 year old and 13 year old are in Troop 454 which is a Special Needs Troop, her 16 year old Life Scout is currently taking a break from scouts, her 11 year old twin boys are in Troop 300 and her 6 year old twin girls are both Girl Scout Daisies.
Linda is a leader in each of the scouting units of her sons and daughters. We are going to talk to her about how scouting has changed the lives of sons and daughters, how she manages all of the scouting events and together, we will celebrate her journey in scouting.
Scouting Awards and Achievements
- Rookie of the Year – GS of Jersey Shore (2012)
- Outstanding Volunteer – GS of Jersey Shore (2013)
- 10 Year Girl Scout Award – GS of Jersey Shore (2013)
- Unit Commissioner Arrowhead Honor Award (2013)
- Leave No Trace Awareness Certificate (2013)
Other Past and Current Memberships
- Elks Club of Howell
- Legion of Mary, Saint Veronica Parish
- POAC (Parents of Autistic Children)
- SEPAC – Steering Committee (Special Education Parent Advisory Council)
- SEAC (Special Education Advisory Council)