Suggest A Topic
What are you interested in hearing about on Autism and Scouting Radio?
Autism and Scouting Radio aims to be your source for Acceptance, Enrichment, Inspiration and Empowerment in the Autism and Asperger Scouting communities. We want to educate, we want to motivate and we want to give support to individuals on the autism spectrum as well as their families, friends, care givers and support network of educators, providers and professionals.
Our shows are designed to promote our four foundational pillars in a positive and meaningful way and actively seek guests and show topics that align with Autism Empowerment’s mission, vision and core values.
Some examples of previous show topics include:
- Advocacy & Self-Advocacy
- Author Interviews
- Autism and Scouting
- Bullying / Bullying Prevention
- Conflict Resolution
- Inspirational Stories
- Safety Skills
- Sensory Issues
- Sibling Support
- Social Skills
- Systems Navigation
- Special Interests
- Women’s Issues
We are happy to consider interviews with:
- Individuals on the Autism Spectrum – General interview or themed topic
- Family members (with or without their family member on the autism spectrum)
- Authors / Bloggers within the Autism / Asperger Community
- Educators / Teachers
- Health Professionals
- Scouts or Scouting Leaders on the Spectrum
- Service Providers / Support Facilitators
See our Shows By Guest & Shows by Topic sections (coming soon) to see more extensively who and what we have covered in the past.
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Full Name
- Email address
- Suggest a show topic and/or show guest (more than one is okay)
- Why do you want to hear about this topic?
- Do you have any specific questions you would like covered?
- Do you know of an individual who would be qualified in talking about this topic? (Contact information if applicable)