6511 Northeast 18th Street
Vancouver, WA 98661
SW WA Support Group for Adults on the Autism Spectrum
Peer to Peer – Resources – Empowerment
Are you an adult on the autism spectrum looking for support and the opportunity to connect with others who may be traveling a similar journey? Come join us!
Autism Empowerment offer a monthly coed peer-led support group open to adults of all ages with Autism / Asperger’s or who believe they may be on the autism spectrum.
If there is demand, we may do occasional service volunteer projects or connect for social activities. Part of the support group is also providing you with meaningful resources that you can take home and connect with.
The goal is a support group where people feel included, accepted and respected and become enriched and empowered along the way. If this sounds like something of interest to you, please feel free to check us out and know upfront that it is okay to be anxious. (Chances are, many of us in the room will feel that way too!)
- When: 2nd Friday of most months from 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. (unless noted otherwise below)
- Where: The Arc of SW WA Family Center Conference Room, 6511 NE 18th Street, Vancouver, WA 98661
- Cost: Free + please bring a snack to share
- Pizza, beverages and sponsorship provided by Autism Empowerment
Upcoming Monthly Meeting Schedule for 2016
- Friday, June 10th
- Friday, July 8th
- Friday, August 12th
- Friday, September 9th
- Friday, October 14th
- Friday, November 11th
- Friday, December 9th – Annual Holiday Party
For more information, please contact our facilitator:
Karen Krejcha – 360-852-8369 – email@example.com (email is preferred)