6511 Northeast 18th Street
Vancouver, WA 98661
SW WA Dads’ Autism Support Group
Autism Support Group for Dads & Male Caregivers
Autism Empowerment facilitates a support group for men living or working in the Southwest Washington area.
Casual – Impactful – Meaningful Support
Monthly casual meetings with quarterly events and other connection opportunities
Open to Dads and male caregivers who are supporting children, teens and adults of all abilities on the autism spectrum and/or with neurological differences.
Also join our on online Facebook group at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aedadssupport/
- When: 3rd Friday of most months from 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Where: The Arc of Southwest Washington Family Center, 6511 NE 18th Street, Vancouver, WA 98661
- Parking available in side lot with overflow in the back. Meeting is in main conference room.
- Bring: Yourself and any resources you might like to share
- Snacks, beverages and sponsorship provided by Autism Empowerment
- Donations to Autism Empowerment always appreciated
Upcoming Monthly Meeting Schedule for 2017 (subject to change)
- Friday, May 19th, 2017
- Friday, June 16th
- No July meeting
- No August meeting but come enjoy Autism Empowerment’s Annual Family Picnic on Sunday, August 6th at Klineline Park/Salmon Creek Pond
- Friday, September 15th
- Friday, October 20th
- Friday, November 17th
- Friday, December 15th
For more information, please contact:
John Krejcha – 360-852-8369 – email@example.com
Please join us at our next meeting! Newcomers are welcome at any time