In-Kind Donations and Gifts
The three types of in-kind donations that we are current seeking are:
- Items and Supplies to be used for programs and daily operations
- Silent and Online Auction items for Fundraising
- Business Services
Our Current Wish List:
Supplies: The goods that you can donate in-kind could be ones that will be used directly in Autism Empowerment programs or they may be used by our staff during day-to-day business operations. They can be donated by individuals or businesses.
Examples of an in-kind donation might include: office supplies, computers, filing cabinets, furniture, sensory toys, books, excess inventory and many other types of goods.
Office Furniture / Equipment:
- Office chairs (on rollers)
- Medium and Large Whiteboard
- Organizational Supplies:
- Plastic bins for storage
- Dry Erase Markers
- Reams of white and colored copy paper
- HP Printer Ink
Sensory Therapy Items:
- Weighted blankets
- Weighted vests
- Noise reduction headphones
Books for our Autism Empowerment Resource Library
Gift Cards to purchase any of the above
Silent and Online Auction Items: These are in-kind donations that Autism Empowerment uses to auction off at a fundraising event to raise money for their programs or at our Autism Empowerment Giving Works store.
If they are goods, they will usually be in new condition and unique or perhaps collectible in some way. Gift baskets are always popular. Oftentimes fun experiences – such as tickets to a sporting event, a certificate for a wine tasting, a gift certificate to a nice restaurant, or even a vacation, hot air balloon ride or cruise – make wonderful auction items. Your suggestions are appreciated!
Services: In-kind donations of services are pro-bono work that directly benefit Autism Empowerment. These are services we would normally have to pay for.
People with skills that are directly beneficial to Autism Empowerment should consider donating their time and helping out.
Current In-Kind / Pro-Bono Wish list services include:
- Fundraising / Major Gifts / Grantwriting
- Graphic Design – Logo and graphics work
- Audio / Video Editing and production
- Website Design – We currently use WordPress and the Avada theme. Would love a redesigned homepage.
- Marketing – Development of written brochures and Annual Reports
- Capacity Building Consulting
- Accounting / Finance volunteer time.
In Kind donations may be sent to:
P.O. Box 871676
Vancouver, WA 98687
Please email us at email@example.com or call us at (360) 852-8369 if you would like to mail to a street address instead or want to do a drop-off.
Please provide your name and mailing information so we may send you a tax-deductible receipt. Please also indicate whether we are allowed to acknowledge your contribution on our website or if you’d prefer to be Anonymous.