Autism Empowerment Resource Center
We offer different avenues at Autism Empowerment to help you connect with a wide range of resources.
In addition to the content that is internal (content created for and on our website), we also help individuals, families, providers, and professionals connect with outside care providers and organizations in their region.
Some of these external resources include:
- Sexual Assault and Human Trafficking Resources – This section provides online resources to support and prevent sexual assault, abuse, violence, and trafficking
- Southwest Washington and Portland Metro Area Resources – Autism Empowerment is physically located in Vancouver, WA and through local community outreach, we serve the Southwest Washington and Portland metro area. We provide listings for a variety service providers in this region through our free SW WA and Portland metro area Resource Guide.
- United States Resources – There are many national organizations besides Autism Empowerment that are doing amazing work. Many have specialized areas of expertise. We don’t believe it makes sense to re-invent the wheel so it is as this section that you can access that information.
- Women’s & Girls’ Resources – A section dedicated toward female Autistics, Aspies, Aspergirls, Asperkids and women on the autism spectrum worldwide. However you choose to identify, either as a woman on the spectrum or as someone supporting a female on the spectrum, this section is specifically for you and connects you with some of the most well-known and forward-thinking women on the autism spectrum worldwide.
- World Resources – Amazing work is also being done around the globe. If you are coming to our website from outside the United States, it is likely that you want to connect with organizations in your region as well. Here are some fine international autism resources.